AUD Program Information for Prospective Students
Group Information Sessions
Please join us for group information sessions on the following dates. Registration is required.
The SDSU Co-Director (Dr. Carol Mackersie) and the Director of Clinical Training (Dr. Christy Kirsch) will be hosting the meetings.
- September 4, 2020, 10-11am (Register)
- October 2, 2020, 1-2pm (Register)
- November 13, 2020, 10-11am (Register)
- December 4, 2020, 10-11am (Register)
- January 15, 2021, 10-11am (Register)
- February 5, 2021, 10-11am (Register)
Virtual Open House
Friday, November 6
The SDSU/UCSD Joint AuD Program faculty and the student chapter of the Student Academy of Audiology (SAA) will host a Virtual Open House in the fall, on Friday, November 6 at 9 am.
We invite prospective students and their families to hear more about the only Joint AuD program in California. Attendees will meet the faculty and some of the current students. We will also have ‘virtual tours’ of the facilities at both campuses.
Registration for the event is required. Register here.
Contact Reya Gredonia by email at email@example.com.