AuD Program Information Sessions for Prospective Students
The SDSU Co-Director (Dr. Jill Preminger) and the Director of Clinical Training (Dr. Christy Kirsch) will be hosting the meetings.
22’-23’ AY Group [Zoom] Information Sessions:
- Friday, September 23, 1-2pm PST – Register
- Friday, October 14, 1-2pm PST – Register
- Friday, December 2, 1-2pm PST – Register
AuD Program Annual Open House
Date: Friday, November 4, 2022
The SDSU/UCSD Joint AuD Program faculty and the student chapter of the Student Academy of Audiology (SAA) will host a Open House in the fall.
We invite prospective students and their families to hear more about the only Joint AuD program in California. Attendees will meet the faculty and some of the current students. A Zoom option will be available for those preferring to attend virtually.
- 8:45 am Welcome & Introductions
- 9:00 am Application & Admissions Process
Application and Admissions Trends
Perspectives from Current Students
Questions for Faculty & Students
- 11:00 am Tours of Campus, SDSU Clinic & Labs
- 12:30 pm Lunch on your own, Travel to UCSD
- 2:00 pm Presentation & Tours at UCSD
Registration for the event is required. Register HERE.
Additional information about our program can be found in the recordings listed below. You may watch these before or after our open house:
- How to choose an AUD program
- Tips for Applicants, Application and Admission Trends
- Tour of SDSU – Building – given by first year AuD students, Julia Devore (camera person) and Shawna Reagan (spokesperson)
- Tour of SDSU – Clinic
- Tour of UCSD
- Faculty Lab Information
Contact Reya Gredonia by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.