Associate Professor, Audiology
Phone: (619) 594-4177
Office: SLHS 231
Download CV (pdf)
- Ph.D. Audiology and Hearing Sciences, Northwestern University, 1999
- M.S. Audiology, Pennsylvania State University, 1991
- B.S. Communication Disorders, Pennsylvania State University, 1989
- Association for Research in Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Audiology
- American Auditory Society
Academic and Clinical Teaching Areas
- Auditory Evoked Potentials
- Pediatric Audiology
Dr. Dreisbach’s primary research interests include the characterization of otoacoustic emissions, sounds generated by the healthy ear, using ultra-high frequency stimuli. Her research focuses specifically on the development of objective tests of ultra-high frequency hearing and frequency selectivity using both distortion-product otoacoustic emissions (DPOAEs) and stimulus frequency otoacoustic emissions (SFOAEs).
- For an up to date publications list see Google Scholar.