Lecturer, Speech Language
Associate Director of the SDSU/UCSD Joint Ph.D. Program in Language and Communicative Disorders & Clinical Supervisor
Office: SLHS 241
Download CV (pdf)
- PhD, Language and Communicative Disorders, San Diego State University and University of California San Diego, 2019
- BA, Linguistics, Cornell University, 2012
- American Speech Language Hearing Association
- California Speech Language Hearing Association
- Potapova, I. & Pruitt-Lord, S. (2019). Spanish-English bilingual children’s relative use of English tense and agreement morphemes. Journal of Monolingual and Bilingual Speech.
- Potapova, I. & Pruitt-Lord, S. (2019). Tutorial: Towards understanding the bilingual profile in typical and atypical language development. International Journal of Speech-Language Pathology.
- Potapova, I., Kelly, S., Combiths, P., & Pruitt-Lord, S. (2018). Evaluating English morpheme accuracy, diversity, and productivity measures in language samples of developing bilinguals. Language Speech and Hearing Services in Schools.