Bilingual Clinical Supervisor, Lecturer, Speech Language
Download CV (pdf)
- M.A. University of Massachusetts Amherst (UMA) 2015
- M.Ed. American International College (IAC) 2012
- B.A. Instituto Venezolano de l a Audición 1984 Y el Lenguaje- Venezuela (IVAL)
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) 2016
- Massachusetts Association for Bilingual Education (MABE) 2016
- Colegio Venezolano de Fonoaudiólogos, Audiólogos y Terapistas del Lenguaje (FONATEL) (Certified since 2011)
Language development and disorders among bilingual children. Speech/language evaluation on Bilingual population. Speech disorders and reading develop in bilingual children. Multicultural inﬂuences on language development.
Publications and Presentations
- Pham, G. & Donovan, D. (November, 2015). Which Is More Important in CrossLanguage Transfer: First Language Proficiency or Similar Language Typology? Poster presented at the annual conference of the American Speech-LanguageHearing Association, Denver.
- Pham, G., Dam, Q., & Donovan, D. (November, 2014).Vocabulary Skills in Preschoolers Learning Vietnamese & English. Poster presented at the annual conference of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, Orlando.
- Pham, G., Donovan, D., Dam, Q., Contant, A., and Cimisliu, M. (November, 2014). Vocabulary Learning & Transfer (VoLT): Spanish & Vietnamese-Speaking Bilingual Children With & Without Language Impairment. Seminar presented at the annual conference of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, Orlando.
- Donovan, D. (May, 2011) Addressing Bilingual Therapy in Bilingual PDD Students, Graduate Thesis, American International College S2011