Phone: (619) 550 8951
Office: SLHS 235
Download CV (pdf)
- Ph.D. (Audiology and Education of the Deaf)
- B.Sc. (Physics)
- American Speech, Language, Hearing Association (fellow)
- American Academy of Audiology
- Acoustical Society of America
- American Auditory Society
Academic and Clinical Teaching Areas
- Advanced Hearing Aid Technology
- Psychoacoustics and Speech Perception
- Pediatric Aural Rehabilitation
Psychoacoustic consequences of sensorineural hearing loss, Sensory assistance for persons with impaired hearing, Perception of spoken language, Habilitation and rehabilitation of persons with impaired hearing.
- For an up to date publications list see Google Scholar.