A large and enthusiastic contingent of audiology faculty and students attended the 2012 Annual Meeting of the American Auditory Society in Scottsdale, Arizona. Three audiology faculty-Arthur Boothroyd, Laura Dreisbach-Hawe, and Carol Mackersie-mentored the studies and led the group of four AuD students who presented their research at the meeting. Professor Boothroyd received special recognition-an award for his lifetime achievement and contributions to the field of audiology.
See the photos!
Congratulations to the following for all their efforts!
- Stephanie Bigler (third-year AuD student)
- Allison Granali (third-year AuD student)
- Imola Major (third-year AuD student)
- Shelli Newman (second-year AuD student)
- Arthur Boothroyd, PhD; scholar in residence
- Laura Dreisbach-Hawe, PhD; associate professor of audiology
- Carol Mackersie, PhD; professor of audiology
Response of Late-Deafened Adults to Computer-Assisted Auditory Training
Stephanie Bigler and Arthur Boothroyd
Central Factors in the Perception of Speech in Noise
Allison Granali and Arthur Boothroyd
Speech Segregation Using F0 Cues: Auditory and Cognitive Factors
Imola MacPhee and Carol Mackersie
Repeatability of High Frequency Behavioral and DPOE Measures in Normal-Hearing Children
Shelli Newman and Laura Dreisbach-Hawe